Saturday, May 16, 2015

Generating Apps


                   Yesterday, my ED 270 was pretty cool. Why? Because I was given the chance to create my own app! As most people do, I always thought about how cool it would be create an app, and maybe get rich from it, but assumed that you needed to be a tech genus to make an app. The reality is that as long as you have access to a computer and know basic computer skills you can generate your very own app. My mind went into overdrive thinking about all the different ideas I had for an app. I choose to make one with an educational theme that I could use in my classroom. On my app, there was a calendar for important class, school and community events, a tab for lesson plans, a tab for extra resources, and alerts for when projects and tests were. To be able to give such a device to parents that would easily allow them to know what's going on at school and how their child was doing would be invaluable. This will be a huge part of my future classroom, as will using other apps to enhance my lessons and help students learn and have fun while doing so.

No comments:

Post a Comment